WELCOME!!! This a monthly Art Challenge for anyone who wants to participate. Each month, I will post a poem written by me, and one or more photos relating to that poem. The photos will serve as reference photos for your artwork, which will be posted on WINDOWS TO THE WORDS ART. See complete guidelines on the right hand side bar. ENJOY!!!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

THIS IS IT

ANNOUNCING!!!!!!!OKAY.......THIS IS IT..........PROMISE!!!


I used to have a saying..."Just when I learned how to play, they went and changed all the rules". I have received a bunch of comments and suggestions on how to do this project. I put them all together and think (and pray) this may be THE WAY. Please read the amended guidelines on the right and PLEASE leave me a comment or E-Mail me (JPolderndirt2@yahoo.com).

SCHEDULE
March 1... I will post 3 photos of children right here.

Art... Submit a painting based on one of those photos
Photo...Submit a great photo of a child
Writing....submit an inspirational reflection, or poem, or piece of writing about a child


4 comments:

  1. Hi James: I still can't get your other blog to open fully, so I'll leave my comment here:) I thought those photos were of your children, but I realized my error:) Yes, they are extremely adorable!

    ReplyDelete