WELCOME!!! This a monthly Art Challenge for anyone who wants to participate. Each month, I will post a poem written by me, and one or more photos relating to that poem. The photos will serve as reference photos for your artwork, which will be posted on WINDOWS TO THE WORDS ART. See complete guidelines on the right hand side bar. ENJOY!!!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July Art Challenge...DOGS

The Art Challenge for this month is DOGS...the four reference dog photos are posted below. Pick one, or two, or all....do a poochie portrait and send it to me by August 1. TWEEDLES
submitted by Tweedles




ROSCOE PARKER
submitted by Dena Wenmohs
The Bunkhouse Gallery and Artist Retreat



BAKSHIE




"Laid Back"
submitted by Maggie Mayer

6 comments:

  1. photos????
    Just read about this new blog from Liz... Looks like you're settling in to Texas life again. Do you miss Costa Rica??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caught me in the middle of the post, Marian. Do I miss Costa Rica?m But Texas is beautiful, kids and family are close by and I may return to visit when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I would be so honored to have one of you artists paint my portait at this Art Challenge.
    Look at the beautiful faces on these pups.
    Who can resist them? Who's magic paintbrush can make the photo come to life?
    xoxoxo
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tulsi (laid back) says hi to everyone and the other dogs too! She is glad to be a part of the art challenge. She is laying on her favorite step which is the perfect spot to view the front door as folks come and go. She says her favorite things to do are fetch a tennis ball, eat and sleep...but mostly sleep. :) Thanks James!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This guy is precious! I don't know if I'll have time to do this challenge, but I hope I can paint this fella!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness.
    We just took a peek at the awsome paintings the artists are submitting. They are mind blowing! These are world class artists!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete